Request Appointment for Sedation Dentistry
Sedation Dentistry Torrance
Is your anxiety and fear of the dentist stopping you from getting the dental care you need? Our sedation dentistry is customizable to make sure you can visit the dentist stress-free.
Our staff at Dentist of Torrance know that visiting the dentist can be an anxiety-inducing experience, and that is why we work with you at every step of your dental treatment to ensure you always feel comfortable. We have several different sedation options to pick from, so you can relax knowing you’ll get the best care.
What is Sedation Dentistry?
Sedation dentistry is a specialization that involves using medication to make a dental procedure completely relaxing and pain free for the patient. A member of our caring and experienced staff will personally administer and monitor your sedation method of choice to ensure complete comfort throughout the entire treatment. Our Dr. Omid Barkhordar is also highly experienced in providing effective dental sedation, no matter the procedure.
Benefits of Sedation Dentistry
- Removes stress and anxiety
- Lets you receive painless and comfortable dental treatment
- All our sedation choices are effective and safe
- Allows us to more easily perform necessary dental procedures
Available Sedation Methods
Our practice strives every day to ensure our patients receive the very best dental care in a relaxing environment, which is why we offer several sedation methods. Each and every one of our patients can personalize their experience, and every one of our sedations options is guaranteed to keep you feeling comfortable and without pain:
- Nitrous oxide: This gas sedation option is commonly used for dental treatments, and is ideal for those who want to take themselves home afterwards, as its effects do not last too long past treatment. Nitrous oxide is inhaled through a mask that will be placed over your nose.
- Oral sedation: Oral sedation is when a pill is taken to induce drowsiness. Dr. Barkhordar carefully and expertly chooses the appropriate strength to ensure your safety and satisfaction.
- General Anesthesia: General anesthesia can be given through an IV or breathing mask and will induce complete unconsciousness.
Find Out How Relaxing The Dentist Can Be!
There’s no reason to continue letting fear and worry prevent you from getting your dream smile. Give us a call at
310-961-4250 and find out how our sedation dentistry options can help you!
23609 Hawthorne Blvd Suite B
Torrance, CA 90505