Request Appointment for Emergency Dentist
Emergency Dental Care Torrance, CA
Our well-qualified and attentive emergency staff and dentists are ready to resolve any dental emergency!
At Dentist of Torrance, we know just how stressful and disruptive a dental emergency can be. That is why we make sure your dental emergency can be addressed right away by providing emergency appointment slots that are always available. Our staff is fully trained to handle and provide treatment for your dental emergency.
We believe that everyone, regardless of their budget, should be able to enjoy life without discomfort or pain. Our practice offers financing options, so you can get the treatment you need without having to put stress on your wallet.
Dental Emergency Prevention
Dental emergencies can happen unexpectedly to anyone but there are some steps you can take to reduce the risk, including:
- Making sure that you take care of your teeth everyday by flossing and brushing your teeth twice a day
- Always wearing a mouth guard or helmet when playing contact sports
- Taking care to avoid hard candies or foods that break or chip a tooth
- Making sure you consistently come in for a dental checkup twice a year
Types of Dental Emergencies
Our modern facility and caring staff are fully prepared to treat any kind of dental emergency. Some of the most common types of dental emergencies are:
- Debilitating gum pain: Please call us immediately, as intense gum pain can be indicative of another, serious oral health issue. We suggest you apply a cold compress to help relieve the pain until you can see us.
- Sudden tooth loss: We may be able to restore a missing tooth, so please call us right away. In the meantime, be sure to rinse any debris off the tooth while keeping the tissue safe and store your tooth in a cup of warm milk.
- Object stuck between teeth: We are highly experienced in removing an object wedged between your teeth. Please do not attempt to get the object out yourself, as improper removal could cause serious damage.
- Intense tooth pain: Tooth pain that is consistently disruptive needs to be taken care of immediately, as it could be a symptom of a more serious oral health issue, like an exposed nerve. We are fully prepared to diagnose and treat you as quickly as possible.
- Broken or chipped tooth: It is possible to save a broken or chipped tooth if it receives immediate attention. Please call us right away and apply a cold compress to the outside of your mouth to relieve the pain on your way to our office.
Don’t Wait Any Longer For Treatment!
Call us at (310) 651-7660 and we’ll treat your dental emergency today!
23609 Hawthorne Blvd Suite B
Torrance, CA 90505